Want increased visibility at CICC?
Our sponsors are a fundamental part of CICC. They make the conference possible, help top students attend, promote education and cooperation, and contribute directly to the long-term future of our industry.
The sponsorship program gets your company’s name in front of the most influential people from industry and academia. By supporting this foremost IC design conference, you demonstrate great leadership and community involvement.
Benefits of sponsorship include
- Your company name on the CICC conference web page with a link to your website
- Listing on CICC promotional materials for the sponsored events, and your name at the event
- Specific sponsors are recognized at the Keynote Presentations and at the Technical Sessions
Conference Sponsor ($15,000)
Take advantage of maximum visibility and exclusivity – only one General Conference Sponsorship is available. Your name and logo will be visible during the entire conference and will take top billing when all Sponsors are shown. At $15,000, this will also make you a Platinum Level Sponsor.
CICC 2022 provides a range of opportunities for companies to show their commitment to the technical and scientific community. Sponsors range from start-ups to major players in the industry. They are individually recognized by name in a variety of ways. They also get extra acknowledgment when they cross certain sponsorship levels: platinum ($15,000), gold ($10,000), silver ($5,000) and bronze ($3,000).
Virtual Platform Sponsorship ($7,500)
The Virtual Platform is the technical underpinning of the whole conference.
This year, we intend to make it more powerful and interactive. Here is your opportunity to help make it happen and have your company’s name directly associated with it.
Keynote Session ($5,000 each)
At CICC 2021, we had four outstanding keynotes from Dr. Sam Naffziger, AMD
SVP and Corporate Fellow and Product Technology Architect, Dr. Vida Ilderem, Intel VP and Director of the Wireless System Research Group, Dr. Gurtej S Sandhu, Micron Senior Fellow and VP, and Dr. H.-S. Philip Wong, Willard R. and Inez Kerr Bell Professor of Electrical Engineering Stanford University.
Keynote Lunch ($5,000)
Dr. Sha Rabii, Vice President and head of silicon development at Facebook,
and Dr. Edith Beigné Research Director of AR/VR Silicon at Facebook Reality
Labs were the keynote lunch speakers at CICC 2021. Their talk was titled
“AR/VR Applications at Facebook Reality Labs: Silicon Challenges and
Technical Session Sponsorship (15 long at $2,500/ 4 short at $1,500 each)
Be a proud sponsor of one or more technical sessions, highlighting key achievements in IC design. Get your company associated with specific
topics of interest and acknowledged during the sessions. Most sessions take up half a day, but some shorter sessions are available as well. We offer a volume discount of 3 long sessions for $6,000.
Educational Session Sponsorship (4 available at $5,000 each)
Sponsor the educational session speakers and get your company logo and name acknowledged in the opening comments and during the entire conference.
Forum Session Sponsorship (4 available at $2,500 each)
Sponsor a forum session, which addresses an area of significant research, and get acknowledged in the opening comments and throughout the session.
The CICC 2022 conference program is being prepared and is still subject to change. In the meantime, the 2021 program provides a good idea of the range of topics that can be expected for 2022, and of the sessions that will be available for individual sponsorship.
- Long Technical Sessions
- Photonics, Sensing and Machine Learning
- References and Sensors
- 2D/3D SOC Design
- Amplifier Techniques
- Biomedical Systems and Interfaces
- Advanced Electrical and Optical Communication Circuits and Systems
- mm-Wave Circuits and Transceivers
- Security Instances: Shielding the Achilles’ Heel of Chips
- DC-DC Converters
- Frequency Generation
- Circuits for Machine Learning and cryo-CMOS Applications
- Emerging Power Converters
- Millimeter Wave Power Amplifiers and Transmitters
- Delta-Sigma Converters
- Advanced SoCs for Emerging Wearable/Portable Applications
- Low Power and High Precision – RF Potpourri
- SAR Converters
- Short Technical Sessions
- Modelling and Design Automation for Emerging Applications
Outstanding Paper Award ($5,000 each)
Sponsor one of the Outstanding Paper Awards given for the best papers of CICC 2021. Choices include:
- Outstanding Student Paper (3 available)
- Outstanding Regular Paper (2 available)
- Outstanding Invited Paper (1 available)