2024 CICC Author Submission Guidelines
2024 CICC Author Submission Guidelines
Regular Paper Submissions Open now! Submit Today!
PAPER SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Monday, November 6, 2023, 11:59pm MT
There is a 2-page limit for all Regular Paper submissions, 8-page limit for all Invited Speakers and unlimited pages for Keynote and Workshop Speakers. The Invited paper length is at the authors’ discretion, with acceptable lengths ranging from 3 to 8 pages. All submitters are requested to use the provided paper templates, provide a 75-word abstract and 50-word biography.
All Regular Paper submitted for the technical sessions should be submitted in both ‘blind’ and ‘non-blind’ format. The blind version of the paper should not identify the authors, their affiliations, and previous work. Please be sure to not include your name or personal information in the paper, metadata and file name. Placeholders in the blind version of the paper should be utilized to account for this information in the author information section, acknowledgements, and references. Invited Speakers are required to only submit a ‘non-blind’ version of their paper.
The submission titles should be brief, clearly indicating the nature of your presentation. When entering your title via the submission site, use mixed case (do not use all caps) and do not put a period at the end of the title. Please do not send supplemental materials (photos, articles, or reports) with your submission. These will not be seen by the program review committee.
The author indicated as the ‘Corresponding Author’ in the submission site will receive an email confirming the receipt of the submission. Please notify your authors/co-authors that the confirmation was received. All papers submitted will be reviewed by the CICC Technical Program Committee. Acceptance and rejection notifications will be sent by January 12, 2024. A note will be posted to the conference website when author notices are sent. Notices will be sent to all Corresponding Authors, so please be sure to share the information with your co-authors when received. All presenter information will then be sent to the Presenting Author so please be sure this is indicated correctly within the submission site.
Authors and Affiliations
Please list the authors and affiliations according to the instructions given within the submission site. Author and affiliation information should also be included in the non-blind paper as formatted in the provided template. If authors’ names and affiliations appear on more than one paper, the names and affiliations must be entered identically on each paper to ensure proper, non-repetitive indexing in publication. Otherwise, the author’s name and affiliation will appear multiple times as we cannot assume that the multiple listings refer to the same author or affiliation. Please consult with your co-authors on how they would like their names and affiliations to appear prior to the submission of the paper.
Paper Reviewing Procedures and Deadlines
- All Technical Session papers must be received by the deadline of Monday, November 6, 2023, 11:59pm MT.
- All submissions will be reviewed, accepted or rejected by the CICC Technical Program Committee.
- Announcements of the accepted and rejected papers will be made by January 12, 2024.
Paper Submission Revisions
You may revise your submission until 11:59pm MT on November 6, 2023, by returning to the submission site to edit your submission.
- CICC 2024 Regular Paper Blind Template
- CICC 2024 Regular Paper Non-Blind Template
- CICC 2024 Invited Paper Template
- Visit the CICC 2024 Submission site to create your account. Once you are on the dashboard, click the ‘Submit Your Paper Now’ button.
- Read through the instructions as it contains important information you will need to follow.
- Fill out all the required fields in step 1 through 7 and upload the necessary files. Click ‘Done’ on each page after entering your required information.
- Once you have reviewed your submission and are ready to submit, click the ‘Done’ button on step 7. This will complete your submission to the conference. You will receive a confirmation email denoting that you have completed your submission. There will be an edit submission link in that email should you need to make edits until the submission deadline.
If you are withdrawing your submission after acceptance, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your paper is accepted, you will be prompted to complete the IEEE Electronic Copyright Form (eCF) at a later date. Failure to complete the Electronic Copyright Form will result in your paper being withheld from the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
All accepted authors are expected to register and present their work in-person at the 2024 IEEE CICC Custom Integrated Circuits Conference in Denver, Colorado. Accepted authors are expected to pay their own registration fees. Visa invitation letters can be requested during the registration process. The letter will be issued automatically once your registration has been paid.
Questions regarding the submission process or technical program should be directed to the Program Specialist, Danielle Corrigan at email@example.com. All other conference related questions should be directed to the Event Planner, John Teehan at firstname.lastname@example.org.